NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. DISPUTES RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION WITH NO CLASS RELIEF.
APPLE INC. IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH, NOR A SPONSOR OR PARTICIPANT OF, THE CRACK THE CASE SWEEPSTAKES.
Important: Please read these Official Rules before entering this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: Crack the Case Sweepstakes (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents who are physically located in one (1) of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia) and who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees of FX Networks, LLC, HelloWorld, Inc., and their respective parents and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein. The Promotion consists of a sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) and an instant win game (the “Instant Win Game”).
- Sponsor: The “Sponsor” is FX Networks, LLC, 10201 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90067. Administrator: HelloWorld, Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075 is the “Administrator.” Apple Inc. is in no way affiliated with, nor a Sponsor or participant of, the Crack the Case Sweepstakes.
- Timing: The Promotion begins on March 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the "Promotion Period").
The Sweepstakes begins on March 20, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. ET, ends on May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”), and consists of ten (10) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined below.
|Entry Period||Start Date at 12:00 a.m. ET||End Date at 11:59 p.m. ET||Approximate Drawing Date|
|1||March 20, 2017||March 29, 2017||March 30, 2017|
|2||March 30, 2017||April 5, 2017||April 6, 2017|
|3||April 6, 2017||April 12, 2017||April 13, 2017|
|4||April 13, 2017||April 19, 2017||April 20, 2017|
|5||April 20, 2017||April 26, 2017||April 27, 2017|
|6||April 27, 2017||May 3, 2017||May 4, 2017|
|7||May 4, 2017||May 10, 2017||May 11, 2017|
|8||May 11, 2017||May 17, 2017||May 18, 2017|
|9||May 18, 2017||May 24, 2017||May 25, 2017|
|10||May 25, 2017||May 31, 2017||June 1, 2017|
The Instant Win Game begins on April 5, 2017, 2017 at 10:00 p.m. ET, ends on May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET (the “Instant Win Game Period”) and consists of eight (8) phases (each a “Phase”) as outlined below.
|Phase||Start Date at 10:00 p.m. ET||End Date at 9:59 p.m. ET (unless otherwise indicated)|
|1||April 5, 2017||April 12, 2017|
|2||April 12, 2017||April 19, 2017|
|3||April 19, 2017||April 26, 2017|
|4||April 26, 2017||May 3, 2017|
|5||May 3, 2017||May 10, 2017|
|6||May 10, 2017||May 17, 2017|
|7||May 17, 2017||May 24, 2017|
|8||May 24, 2017||May 31, 2017 at 11:59 p.m. ET|
Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
- How to Enter:
Limit: Each entrant may receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry during the Sweepstakes Period regardless of method of entry; each entrant may receive one (1) Instant Win Game play during each Phase of the Instant Win Game Period regardless of method of entry. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or play, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
- FX Archer, P.I. App:
- Sweepstakes: To enter the Sweepstakes, you must, download the Archer, P.I. ("App") to your mobile device, during the Promotion Period. This App is free, but subject to the listed terms and conditions described within the App. Once you download the App, you will receive a pop-up inviting you to register for the Promotion. Follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Upon successful registration, you automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing.
- Instant Win Game: During each Phase of the Instant Win Game Period, follow the links and instructions to play the Instant Win Game, when available. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
- Alternative Method of Entry: You may also enter the Sweepstakes and Instant Win Game by visiting https://fx.promo.eprize.com/archer/amoe/, during the Promotion Period and complete and submit the registration form including a valid email address. Upon successful registration, you automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. If you enter during the Instant Win Game Period, you will also receive one (1) Instant Win Game play. The Instant Win Game results will be instantly displayed. Potential winners of the Instant Win Game will be provided directions for validation. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Administrator is responsible for the functionality of the Instant Win Game.
No entries will be accepted that do not follow Promotion instructions. All Entries must be received by the Sponsor within the Promotion Period. If you change your contact information after you enter the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Games, it is your sole responsibility to update your information with the Sponsor and Administrator. Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes or other promotions simultaneously. Entry into one (1) campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute entry into any other.
- Sweepstakes / Instant Win Game: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sweepstakes: Administrator will randomly select the potential Entry Period winner from all eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period on or around the dates listed in Section 3 above. Non-winning Entry Period entries will carry over into subsequent Entry Period drawings. Instant Win Game: Eighty (80) random, computer-generated winning times, one for each prize listed below, will be generated during the Instant Win Game Period. For the First Prize there will be ten (10) random, computer-generated winning times per Phase during the Instant Win Game Period. If you are the first player to play the Instant Win Game at or after one of the randomly-generated times, you will be a potential instant winner of the prize indicated.
- ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE INSTANT WIN GAME OR SWEEPSTAKES SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY, AND THE POTENTIAL INSTANT WIN GAME WINNER AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES WINNER HAVE BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE. SPONSOR WILL NOT ACCEPT SCREEN SHOTS OR OTHER EVIDENCE OF WINNING IN LIEU OF ITS VALIDATION PROCESS. ANY PLAY THAT OCCURS AFTER THE SYSTEM HAS FAILED FOR ANY REASON IS DEEMED A DEFECTIVE PLAY, IS VOID AND WILL NOT BE HONORED.
- Verification of Potential Winners: Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. The potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by e-mail, and/or mail and/or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, or fails to provide any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or prize is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner of a Grand Prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Grand Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. There will be three (3) alternate drawings after which the prize will remain unawarded. Unclaimed First Prizes will not be awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Promotion.
Sweepstakes Prizes: Administrator will award TEN (10) GRAND PRIZE Winners (one (1) awarded per Entry Period): A $500 Prepaid reward card. Terms and conditions of gift cards apply. The $500 Prepaid reward card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): $500. Odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the applicable Entry Period. Limit: One (1) Sweepstakes prize per person.
Instant Win Game Prizes: Administrator will award EIGHTY (80) FIRST PRIZE Winners: A $25 Prepaid reward code. Terms and conditions of reward codes apply. ARV: $25. Odds of winning an Instant Win Game prize depend on the number of Instant Win prizes available divided by the number of eligible Instant Win Game plays. Limit: One (1) Instant Win Game prize per person.
For All Prizes: No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. TOTAL ARV OF ALL PRIZES: $7,000.
- Release: By participating in the Promotion, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, by participating, you grant Sponsor permission to use your name, username, social networking name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for publicity purposes in any and all media, now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, without payment to you.
- Your Representations, Warranties and Indemnity: You represent and warrant that you have read, understand and will follow the Official Rules. You further represent that you have the right to agree to these Official Rules. You agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from and against any third party claim, to the extent relating to any breach of any representation, warranty or covenant made by you in your acceptance of these Official Rules.
- General Conditions: If Sponsor is prevented from continuing with the Promotion by any event or cause beyond its control, e.g., events of nature, interference by humans or entities unrelated to Sponsor, acts of government (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries or plays received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Instant Win Game or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes or the Instant Win Game may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry or play is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry or Instant Win Game play, if possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Mandatory Arbitration; No Class Relief: To the fullest extent permissible by law, with the exception of disputes pertaining to Sponsor’s intellectual property rights, ANY DISPUTE BETWEEN YOU AND SPONSOR RELATING TO THE PROMOTION SHALL BE REFERRED TO AND FINALLY RESOLVED THROUGH BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY JAMS UNDER THE JAMES STREAMLINED ARBITRATION RULES AND PRODUCEDURES ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS WITH NO CLASS RELIEF. This clause shall be construed as a “written agreement to arbitrate” pursuant to the Federal Arbitration Act.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant, Administrator, and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any claim or dispute that has arisen or may arise between you, Administrator and Sponsor, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. The place of arbitration shall be Oakland County, Michigan.
- Winner List: For a winner list, visit http://bit.ly/2mj2QDc. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
©2017 HelloWorld, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Apple Inc. is in no way affiliated with, nor a Sponsor or participant of, the Crack the Case Sweepstakes.